4 Strands Pearl Necklace (E1355)
- Model NO.: E1355
- Pattern: Freshwater
- Shape: Button
- Specification: ISO900
- HS Code: 71012290
- Type: Necklace
- Color: White
- Trademark: Eze-pearl
- Origin: China
2. Pearl Quality: AAA Grade
3. Pearl Color: White
4. Pearl Shape: Button
5. Pearl Diameter: 7-8mm
6. Necklace Length: About 180cm
7. Gemstone: Pearl
8. If accept OEM: Yes, we welcome OEM
How to identify the real freshwater pearl?
The difference between real freshwater pearl and fake pearl is following:
1. Real freshwater pearl: The color of the pearl appearance is very natural and smooth, the shine is from pearl inner, it looks crystal clear, and when we observe pearl appearance carefully, the shine is layer by layer, there are little dots on the real pearl appearance, because the perfect freshwater pearl is very very few.
2. Fake pearl: If the pearl is made of crystal ball, it looks more beautiful than real pearl, it looks like very bright, the shape and the size are same, but the real pearl shape and color are natural, so each pearl size and shape are a little different.
If the pearl is made of shell powder, the size and shape also are same each piece pearl, we can see from the shine.
After reading the above difference of real and fake pearl, let us see how to identify them:
1. We can see from the appearance, so when you buy freshwater pearl, please observe the appearance very carfully.
2. Touch it when you buy real pearl, if the pearl is cold, it must be real, if the pearl is warm, it must be fake.
3. Bite it when you buy pearl, if you have sand feeling, it is real freshwater pearl, if you can not bite pearl, it must be crystal ball, if there is a hole on the pearl, it must be plastic.
Anyway, when you buy real freshwater pearl, if you test as the above, you must get real freshwater pearl.
How to maintain the freshwater pearl jewelry?
Everything needs to maintain, so freshwater pearl also needs to be maintained, the following methods are what our company introduced:
1. In order to avoid rubbing the appearance of the freshwater pearl, do not put the pearl into your leather bag or put it together with other jewellery.
2. Do not touch shampoo, cosmetic and perfume.
3. Do not wear pearl when you are taking shower or doing sports.
4. Do not wipe your freshwater pearl by chemical water.
5. Be soft to your freshwater pearl, you can wipe it by cotton fabric and then wrap them into the cotton cloth.
6. If the pearl necklace and bracelet are connected by nylon wire, you can wash by suds, then dry it, if it is connected by silk, you have to pay attention.
7. Take your freshwater pearl to jewellery shop and connect again (in order to avoid being broken of the rope)